Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Illustration Friday ~ 'Stretch' (And Other Nice Things)

So I was minding my own business uploading a sloth to RedBubble when I suddenly discover this week's Illustration Friday theme; 'Stretch'... Well, here you have it.


Also I've (finally) started adding a few cards to my Etsy shop! So far the Caturday and Saturdog ones have been added, but I'll be uploading other original designs very soon! Great for any occasion you choose to celebrate. And I post all over the world :D

Below is an example of their extremely sexy quality. (Believe me, the card-stock is "to die for"... aaaand now I'll stop geeking out about them).


Next post I will be showing the first glimpse of my children's activity book! Picking it up from the printers on Thursday. Nerdy excitement ensues.

Soph x

6 comments:

  1. Hi S. i cant wait!!!
    just now i want to see that book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roberto! :D (I always forget to reply to comments, so that's what I'm doing now. Glad you ended up liking the book!)
      Soph x

      Delete
  2. YOur sloth is very cute! I want to kiss him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! I'm sure he'd kiss you back *3*
      Soph x

      Delete

I always appreciate comments!