Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Amelia's Colourful Colouring Companion & Interview!

My work has been chosen to appear in Amelia’s Colourful Colouring Companion (#ameliasccc) - an adult colouring book, which is the latest project by publisher Amelia Gregory of Amelia's Magazine!

Amelia Gregory with my contribution to the book!

The book is currently in its funding stage on Kickstarter - to pre-order a copy (early birds get an amazing deal!), please fund the project here! Below is a video with more details of the magazine.


The artwork I created is exclusive to this book, so to see it in detail please do order a copy! You won't be disappointed - Amelia's Mag really is one of the best out there :) I did an exclusive interview with Amelia, which can be read here!


Soph x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments!